QuickEtch™ Biodegradable Concrete Surface Etch
NewLook QuickEtch™ is a biodegradable concrete etch compound specially designed to provide a surface profile on green and mature concrete. The depth of the etching achieved with this product is the same as hydrochloric or muriatic acid with 80% less odor and a more uniform etch than liquid etch materials. Safer to use than hydrochloric or muriatic acid, the residue is easily removed by rinsing with water.
The gelled form of NewLook QuickEtch™ provides a profiling solution with low/no dust compared with sandblasting, grinding or shotblasting. (Not to be used as a cleaner).
Available in 1 gallon, 5 gallon, 55 gallon, and even tote containers.
Coverage is approximately 50 - 150 square feet (5-9 square meters) per gallon.
Features and benefits:
- Water Base, Non Flammable
- Contains No TAP’s or HAP’s (Toxic/Hazardous Air Pollutants)
- Easy clean up with soap and water or denatured alcohol
- Non-ozone depleting
- Low odor
- No corrosive fumes
- Green and Mature Concrete
- Factory and Warehouse floors
- Concrete Stairways
- Aircraft Hanger Floors
- Tilt up Concrete
- Exposed vertical or overhead concrete
- Masonry that needs to be etched
- Decorative Concrete Stencil etching