Great for removing most high performance coatings, including epoxies, urethanes and polyureas.
EasyStrip 2000™ is a low VOC, water-based concrete coating and paint remover that will effectively lift epoxies, urethanes, lead based architectural coatings, and powder coatings. Not recommended for use on acrylics – Use NewLook Easystrip 1000™ for these coatings.
Available in 1 gallon, 5 gallon, and 50 gallon and even tote containers.
Coverage is approximately 50 - 100 square feet (5-9 square meters) per gallon.
Features and Benefits:
- Water Based, Non Flammable
- Does not effect glass or plexiglass.
- Contains No TAP’s or HAP’s (Toxic/Hazardous Air Pollutants)
- Can be used on vertical or horizontal surfaces
- Easy clean up
- Non-ozone depleting / Low odor
- Easily sprayed with standard equipment
- Recommended for use on nearly all substrates including steel, aluminum, concrete, masonry, wood, or in any area where worker safety or damage to delicate equipment may be a concern.
- Epoxy, Polyurethanes, Urethanes, and Polyureas
- Removal of lead based paints
- Areas of transportation, storage tanks, bridges, warehouses, petrochem facilities, pulp, paper and food processing plants, and more.
- Any area where abrasive blasting is not an option for environmental, economic or surface damage may be of concern.